Xrp not showing in trust wallet

The transaction was from binance to my trust wallet. There is now the message about activating the xrp wallet showing but the wallet was activated in March and used a couple of times since.

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

The transaction was successful but the xrp doesn’t show in the wallet and I tried to send it to another wallet with no luck. Please let me know if I have done something wrong. Thank you for your time spent helping me.

1 Like

@Markgparker77 please, send all details asked above including app version and your XRP address in plain text (copy and paste).

1 Like

Hi, here is the wallet address
rUPnBzhMSR3sfaicjbm8T32P5tWvVmWjcs

And screen shot for the app version

Transaction
E8C12ABBA603A5C0907CAC776879A009F42B57180C52C3216CDBE46A63051CF9

I bought some XRP for my father and transfered it to my trust wallet from binance (the Trust Wallet has been previously used for transacting XRP for around 5 or 6 transactions)
It shows the correct amount of XRP was received but the trust wallet shows a zero balance and will not let me send the XRP to another wallet. The amount of XRP was 58.78
If there is any more information or anything else that I can get for you please let me know.
Thank you

1 Like

@Markgparker77 try to use VPN and refresh your wallet, if problem persists re-import your wallet. Here’s a guide on how to re-import: How to Re-Import your Wallet

This worked. Thank you very much for helping me with this. I know it wasn’t a big amount of money, but it was a gift for someone and I’m very happy to be able to send it now. The crypto space would be nothing without people like you.

3 Likes

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

1 Like