XRP transaction pending

I have a pending transaction in xrp its almost a 5 hours now. Please help me

Its any cancel transaction on xrp if still pending its almost 6 hours now

Hello @Rhenzy12 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi, i have this problem, please help me!
I sent XRP from Trust to another wallet but status is pennding!

Hello @hamedyou To better assist, please send the following information of the destination address (only if the destination wallet is Trust wallet):

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

My friend i cann’t upload photos and this error: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.
please help me

@hamedyou try to use VPN and refresh your wallet, if problem persists try to reimport your wallet, here’s guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

I try Re-Import Wallet but my XRP is 0 and nothing about send and receive information in XRP profile

Hello my friend, please check my reply and answer me, thanks a lot.
My ripples not in wallet and not in destination

@hamedyou Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Translation hash:
F9328006AF97F98868B71F4AB98A05EB08DF8A62F56AF72B3410CF21EB899C8B

Wallet address :
rskZVQu6MDMXroxoq8M9pbosNNuKRQcHv8

@hamedyou this transaction hash shows that you have transferred out your funds to another another address. Contact destination platform for support.

Hi my friend, I can’t see information about send and receive in xrp in my wallet, please help me.

@hamedyou here is transaction: XRP Ledger Explorer - XRPSCAN

@Alan47 Good day!
Help please.
I sent this transaction for some 48 hours now, the recipient claims they haven’t received it and it shows pending on trust wallet app but shows received on the bith omp . com.
Could you please help with this.
Details:
app version 2.12

![33|225x500](upload://r6sEakdPkZrhAFLz2PzAg9FPL9K.jpeg
![22|225x500](upload://oYCeT8mBYeSYrKX04ZspikIZ4fD.jpeg

my address: rq3dRGmGoSoXjjyEyFfCR26QbSD8Z9eq2

recipient’s address: rhiy3sBd6WXWDbtFdUvgQ2LuMWKfMqWQdp

hash: ABFFC25BBCD4E928253B14C24F783D2FA0475A8E2944D1F637A484CE5451C5B7

Hello @Igho_1 receiver has already received the coins and transaction is successfully sent.
About pending status on the app it could be display issue only.

Thanks a lot man! I showed and explained this to the recipient, asked them to make an account of what’s received and sent on the account and they ended up confirming receipt of the coin.