0.1THR transaction

I sent my 0.1 THR to the crex24 exchange it has already been more than 60 hours they are not there yet what is the problem.

9 Likes

The transaction was confirmed, so you must contact crex24 after reviewing the address that you sent to.

7 Likes

they say that it is the old type and nyh has a new wallet .what to do how to get it back

4 Likes

говорят что это старый тип и у них новый кошелек. что делать как вернуть

4 Likes

and why you have an old wallet when the new token is already used and why they are credited if the coins are different.

4 Likes

Where did you get that token?

4 Likes

I exchanged it through escrow type liquidators of coins gave your wallet number and they sent and your wallet was rated as a normal coin.

3 Likes

I exchanged it through escrow type liquidators of coins gave your wallet number and they sent and your wallet was rated as a normal coin.I did not even suspect that there was something wrong with the coin

2 Likes

4 Likes

THR migrate from ethereum network to waves network since Jan 15, 2019.

Read all the answers here:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Thr_Official/status/1078519102157742080

4 Likes

Your title and your comment talk about different coins! Your title names “TRX” yet your comment names “THR”, which are different. Maybe you messed up.

3 Likes

so your wallet is for a new coin or for an old one.

2 Likes

It’s not about the wallet.
Wallets keep whatever token that is compatible in it. And you bought an erc-20 compatible token.

There’s an old token version (ethereum network) and there’s a new token version. (Waves network)

You bought the old token version.
As any other erc-20 token, Trust Wallet just keep it to you. You are free to keep it or send it. If it have or not any value it’s up to you. You must research what you’re buying.

You should ask THR team what you should do.

4 Likes

and you can return the coins back to your wallet. cancel the transaction

After confirmed, no Crypto transaction can be canceled.

You sent to crex24, only them can return that coin back.

2 Likes

thanksthank you very much

2 Likes