0x ZRX staking on Trust using Metamask to open it

Hello, One question! When I open my staking account from Trust Wallet using Metamask
I can see all tokens there, or get, withaw it? Thanks anyone

1 Like

I don’t understand you could you be more precise?

2 Likes

If I’ll use Metamask to connect my Tust Wallet to see 0x staking there, I can also see all my tokens I have there on Metamask? Tks

You may see some but definitely not all. So you need to manually add the tokens there using the network the token is built on.

For instance, to add any token built on BSC network, you need to first add the BSC RPC link and port, after which you can add the token using the token’s contract address and decimal number.

2 Likes

Thank you for help me! Why I’ve ask it! I had my Coinbase Stolen and a I have some 0x there! Can I use this old Coibase wallet to whidraw my 0x using Metamask? Thank you!

If I understood you correctly, you want to move your 0x fund to metamask but you are unsure of being able to access it? Or do you mean, you want to use metamask wallet to access Coinbase wallet?

Short answer to the first question is yes. You do that by creating a new wallet in metamask and send the 0x to metamask.

Short answer to the second question is No. Metamask doesn’t have a wallet connect feature like our beloved Trust Wallet although metamask wallet connect feature is in Experimental stage (not fully in use), hence I advise you to use Trust Wallet as main wallet, send your 0x to Trust for safe keeping.
Also remember to guard your Recovery Phrase and never share it with anyone especially on a website.

3 Likes

Hello! Thank you very much for all the information.
It helped me a lot!
Another question!
Doesn’t Coinbase use Metamask to store the 0x?
Thank you very much again!

1 Like

No Coinbase is it’s own wallet as metamask is its own wallet also.

Coinbase is a Centralised wallet/Exchange (using username/password to access) just like Binance, meaning you can use Coinbase both as a wallet as well as exchanging assets.
However, metamask is the opposite, a decentralised wallet where you manage your funds yourself (using recovery phrase). Only used for storing storing and interacting with Decentralised Exchanges like Pancakeswap etc. So Coinbase and Metamask has no relationship in operation with metamask neither does Coinbase uses metamask to store 0x.

3 Likes

Hello! Great!
Now it’is clear as water from Alpes!
Thank you very much for
attetntion and informations you
send to me!
Great!
Cheers

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, it motivates us to do more. I’m glad we’re able to help you out.
Cheers.

3 Likes