1000000000000 (trillion$market cap)

A TRILLION DOLLAR MARKET CAP HAS BEEN REACHED

🚦🚦🚦🚦

WE ARE LIVING IN VERY EXCITING TIMES.

DISCUSS AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY.
This is the future on steroids. No more money laundering or bank scams. Sounds good to me

7 Likes

Bitcoin’s dominance is back at +69%. The real alt season didn’t even start yet. Let that sink in for a moment.
Regarding $TWT and its future… it really depends how things with Binance will play out. We still have a small market cap ($36 mil. at the time of writing) and we could definitely 10x from this point in the upcoming bull-run.

4 Likes

Expect the 2nd Trillion to come in within this year considering that institutions are pumping in huge money. There will then be rush by individual investors to get in too.

4 Likes

Absolutely, I totally agree. Might as well go beyond the 2T, maybe even 3T.

3 Likes

Thanks for all of you comments
@Aezakmi
@vipul19

Think the 2 trillion $ is reachable by the end of the year 2021, @Aezakmi ?
That would be nuts and the whole world will have to look at cryptocurrency.

Going that way anyway. We are the first generation of crypto driven human Android beings

5 Likes

Yes, IMO 2T is definitely achievable. Just look how crazy the last month was… we doubled the total cap from 500bln to 1trln and still pumping. Insane.

3 Likes

So, are the whales, bulls and sharks just playing with us @Aezakmi ??

1 Like

No, I think they are just accumulating. The snowball effect from 2017 is starting again.

3 Likes

These are definitely exciting times.
I wasted so much bitcoin over the 2013-2017 period.
Didn’t get to grips with the holding due to being an X-gambler, I was still trying to get fast gains.
21 million bitcoin to be totally mined by 2140 means our great grand-children will benefit from our work in a good way

1 Like

Good to hear that you started so early… lots of returns since then. Unfortunately for me, I only started late in 2017, caught the spike but did not know exactly when to sell and missed most of the opportunities. Hopefully I’ll do better this time :laughing:

1 Like

Wish you all the best!!!
Blessings go directly to who they are given to!!!

1 Like

Thanks, @beachy. May this new bull cycle be lifechanging for both of us. Stay safe!

1 Like

Freecoin on probit
Official website: freecoin.technology
Gem for you

We ain’t seen anything yet we gattem right on time almost like the first fore front abductors

1 Like