-26: txn-mempool-conflict Code: 400

@Hawt12 Like I said earlier, you’d need to wait and the wait time depends on the blockchain and not us.

4 Likes

I am facing same issue for last more then 15 days:- trust wallet transfer is canceled but now i m unable to to send btc to another address showing me same mempool issue error

4 Likes

@sunnytailor95 Please reimport your wallet and try sending out again.

6 Likes

@tobi how do I re-import the wallet ? ………………………………………………………………………………………………

5 Likes

I decided to set a commission on my own, after that I decided to increase it and make a new transfer to the same address.
This error appeared for the first time. After a couple of attempts, everything worked out, but everywhere it issued a “Cancellation”. Now it outputs: -26: txn-mempool-conflict Code: 400 every time.
I don’t have any active transactions, can I transfer funds somehow?
I don’t understand what the problem is, I’ve been sitting like this for almost a day

4 Likes

@Hawt12

5 Likes

@dyniill Can you reimport your wallet and try again, if you have no pending transaction.

5 Likes

@Tobi please I have been experiencing thesame thing for 3 weeks.I cant send or receive btc on my trust wallet…it keep bringing the error code 400 and I do have enough bitcoin in my account…I cant send any amount from it…please I really do need help…
Here is my receiving wallet bc1qeu7yfsa6w0yqjramk7lexjpyktw97qaev32lz8

5 Likes

@Sam203 You have pending transactions, you need to wait till they’re confirmed

5 Likes

please how can it be cancelled…the transaction has been pending for over 3weeks and I need to send out bitcoin from my account and also receive please

5 Likes

@Tobi please how can I cancel the pending the transaction because its obviously affecting my transactions.I really need to send out and receive btc…I have not been able to do anything over 3 weeks…please I really do need help to solve this please

5 Likes

@tobi pls do you know about txa.cc its helps as transaction accelerator and it charges about $60 Usdt to complete the transaction asap but im not really sure if it works, do you know anything about it or if it would be helpful ??

5 Likes

@Hawt12 I have no idea about what you have listed or what exactly they do.

5 Likes

@tobi Alright, I just don’t know what to do anymore cause I need to send out coin to get money, it’s over a week already and nothing happened… pls my bro I won’t mind any help or idea just to make this go away !

6 Likes

Please
I don’t know what’s wrong, I’ve been unable to send out Bitcoin or swap coin for a week now and it’s says -26: txn-mempool-conflict Code 400. Pls what can I do to resolve this issue, I’ve deleted and re-installed more than 5 times and I don’t have any pending transactions at all help pls

4 Likes

@Timmy9 Please read this:

3 Likes

My wallet is also showing the same error code please. How can I cancel the transaction? It already showed failed on my trust wallet account. Please

3 Likes

@YungNas If the transaction failed, try reimporting your wallet and send out again.

3 Likes

Please help me, I am unable to get a bitcoin sent to me since 3months now, I keep hoping it will come in

2 Likes

The latest version of the wallet is installed. The blockchain sees the coins on the purse, but does not allow them to be withdrawn. The problem has not been solved for the second day, the amount has been reduced. Can you recommend something else?

2 Likes