A little advice please

Hello everyone, I am not sure if this has been discussed already, if so I apologize. I am wondering as I go through this crypto market what do I invest in? I know about research, tokens, and such but there are things like dapps, decentralized finance, wallets of all kinds and so on. The more I read and research the more I am getting confused as I was only wanting to invest in a new technology. Any ideas or even an opinion would help. Thank in advance

5 Likes

Ok j’ai lu vite message et comprendre investissements c’est normale et chercher un marché de Business pour demain. Là avenir c’est d’email

2 Likes

First Only invest what you can afford to lose. You need to double your due diligence research because there are 6000 coins that are existing in the market and only a few of them will be successful in the long term perspective maybe around 5%. You need to know the use cased, Team behind that project, Partnership, The Road map.

4 Likes

Polkadot and egld and igg are good projects to invest in

3 Likes

Yes…with so many coins, dapps, defi and so on it is very hard to choose. There are always the big ones of course…Bitcoin and Ethereum. Thank you

4 Likes

Thanks…I will look into those ones and do my research for sure.

2 Likes

Also beware of scammers online.

4 Likes

Thank you and welcome @Pete to the community

2 Likes