A new beginner here!

Hello all folks here, looking for some information on how to get started and where or what is the best to invest in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

11 Likes

Welcome. Be consistent here, you will get to know more about the platform.

3 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate it!

1 Like

You are very welcome @Dcinti you are in the right as you would get more than what you bargain for certainly. It depends on what you have in mind either long term or short term… You can buy some coins and hodl like ltc, kava, link, or trade on exchanges as a trader.

2 Likes

Thank you. I would do that through my Turst Wallet account…correct? Also…is there something online to read through possibly.

1 Like

So many helpful articles can be perused here. Lots of them

2 Likes

Hello!

Buying the top coins like BTC, ETH is usually a safe investment, but with a lower ROI.
$100 in BTC could be $200 by December and even $400-800$ in a couple of years.

If you decide to invest in lower cap coins (the ones that are not so famous and even out of the top 100) it’ll be riskier and there are higher chances that the certain projects could fail. However, the gain are substantially higher. I’m not talking about a 4-8x like in Bitcoin’s case, but about at least 10x and even 100x if you make the right choices. This is the strategy that I adopted. Some of the smaller cap coins that I invested in are: ICX, ZIL, WAN, Matic.

Make sure that you are doing your own research and are not buying something just because some guy told you to. Look for the projects with great teams, that really solve some issues in the real world. The community behind the project is also very important, this are the guys that will add value to the coin, that will invest in the project, e.g the Trust community - growing and expanding every day.

Cheers!

9 Likes

Welcome.
check my lasts posts to know how to upgrad u level and be more activating in platform to learn more

4 Likes

Great…I will look at those ones you suggested. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Good evening generals in the house. Am new here but would love to know how to earn more ETH.

But how do you start to trade if you know nothing about crypto currency like me

2 Likes

You can set up an account on the Trust Wallet and in there find trades. That is how I started the other day.

3 Likes

How do you do that please, am already registered on trust wallet

1 Like

Please more insight on how to trade from your trust wallet will be appreciated🙏🏼

1 Like

Welcome @Dcinti in the community :sunglasses: for many questions about TrustWallet see Support and Feedback posts or ask in the new post, many other can help you my friend

1 Like

How does forsage work

welcome bro
be active & be maintained

2 Likes

Forsage is a networking platform that pays members ETH either by your bringing in people under u or u investing. It’s a good one. If u are interested let me know for more details

4 Likes

I’m also new here, but i’m willing to learn more…

2 Likes

Welcome @jmlee07252818