About babybitc token

after i bought babybitc coins in pancake. and I tried to sell the token and it couldn’t be sold. error due to price impact needs to be increased. then i increase to 20℅ and still error. then I tried swap in dex.guru swap. after approve token, when will swap the token ( api error 0x) I think this is an admin scam token. any ideas or solutions to this problem?

Hello @Bagoes To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0xbdb39d288619943abED7C927f0F8bDCDFebC7858

3.tx hash buy babybit (bsc)
0x898398ec9db78b791a28410dc30648fa18b591dd4573c32708e6b969628933cd

4 I want to be able to sell / swap again. because it was wrong to buy tokens. I should have bought babybitcoin (bbtc) tokens.

And this sc error swap with price impact 20℅

And this from dex.guru swap

and in several places I tried swap. but still can’t. I’ve tried to swap tokens on pancakes up to 30% but it still doesn’t work

@Bagoes When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

Usually if there is information, increase the slippage because of the price update. And we have to increase the percent. if there is not enough funds for swap, there will be a statement of insufficient balance. when buying or selling, I think the information about our balance is sufficient or not, it will be clearly different.

I mean slippage tolerancy not price impact. I try from 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10 , until 20℅ same informations from pancakeswap (increasing slippahe tolerancy) again and again

Yes, but if the gas fee is not enough, there will be a lack of balance information. it’s still loading bnb in dex guru swap. If it’s pancakes, I have approved and asked to continue to increase the price impact. Usually, there will be a written lack of balance for swap. but this coin is not. from price impact 0.5℅, 1%, up to 20℅ I’ve tried admin

@Bagoes that could be problem with token itself either has low liquidity. Contact project team for support on how to swap.

Ok admin i’ll try to contact them soon. Bad reputation that token. So very dangerous if that token scammer. They can steal my wallet . Anyway thx admin