About Near in trust wallet

Hello
In my cellphone (mobile) wallet the balance of ‘NEAR’ is 13 , but in my tablet with the new version the balance is zero. Why???

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

Hello @Dr.rezamostame Hello, try the following :-

1 Update your app

2 Reimport your wallet

3 Use VPN

If problem persists

1 Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2 Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

3 Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well

Hi i have problem with my near in my trust wallet
I’ve send my near to my wallet but my near balance is zero please help me to solve this problem

Hello @Rezaw18

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Fxb5CBdE4cNa53yxo81NeCNZqa55JPzZxKq32JUBsxg9

I think this is my transaction hash

Hello @Rezaw18
Can you try reimporting your wallet
Also you can use this guide:

I’ve done this before but its not working🥲

Also imported my wallet in safepal but it was not find ny near balance

مشکلت برطرف شد رضا ؟
چیکار کردی؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Hi
I have some near token in my trust wallet. But can’t transfer it .
The error:
Transaction error
Network error occurred.
What it means?

Hello @Maryamned

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

hi
i cant send my screenshots
the error is:Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.