Accessing your wallet by address

Hello guys :wave: please can a scammer get access to my wallet through my ethereum or bitcoin address? I really need an answer for this​:pray:

9 Likes

No , they wouldn’t be able to do that.

5 Likes

Not at all… The hacker has to have your private keys or back up phrase to get into your account

6 Likes

Not at all the hacker has to have your back up phrase also in order to assess your wallet

2 Likes

Hi :wave: Indeed as mentioned no one can access your funds without your private key. Do not forget to backup and to store to a safe place. However I just want to mention all addresses are public and accessible through the explorer,that means anyone can see the transactions made on all addresses. Try to see your wallet address in the explorer. On BTC you will be able to see your transactions on ETH you can see the ERC20 tokens or collectibles associated to the corresponding address as well.

7 Likes

No, they can’t. They can only get access to your account through your private key or passphrase so keep it securely and don’t disclose it to anyone and stay safe :grinning:

3 Likes

Am not sure verily to asses into the account.

2 Likes

Not unless you give them your mnemonic phrase or private keys…the whole point of Blockchain is that it is transparent so you can take anyone’s crypto address & plug it into the block explorer for their chain & see all the coins contained within & their transactions…stay safe & take care out there :pray: :heart: :wink::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your time and help :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I sincerely appreciate :pray::heart:

3 Likes

It depends.
Public address, no.
Private keys, yes. Very much so

1 Like

No , no one can access to your wallet with only address

1 Like

No it’s not possibly your address is your public key while your your private key is should remain hidden not to be shared with anyone please always keep your mmeronic phrase and private key safe with that no one can steal your assets.

1 Like

It’s not possible to hack or access an account through address… Scammer should have private keys, mnemonic phrase to access… Don’t worry… But with your address anyone can check your balance

1 Like

Can’t work without your private keys or passphrase

1 Like

Relax, No one can access your wallet with just receiving address.

1 Like

Noone can access your wallet with your address. Bit anyone can view your wallet balance with your address :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like