Accidentally sent FTM instead of USDT to T-Wallet (on Bep20) -Trying to recover FTM

Hi, i am trying to retrieve some FTM, after searching i have connected to FTM wallet using the mnemonic phrase but it says the wallet is empty. I think my FTM is pegged with Binance chain. I wondered if anyone knew how I can recover my tokens and would really appreciate any help. thanks.

2 Likes

Hello @Evensquirrel To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Hi Alan, thanks for your reply, is it safe for me to post all this info as i am a bit cautious having had my wallet hacked before and lost a lot of money.

thanks.

1 Like

@Evensquirrel
The info requested is safe to share and are what can be publicly accessed on the explorer.

2 Likes

Bro i send ftm to trust wallet from binance but now its not showing un the trust wallet

4 Likes

Hello @Kottakkal786
Did you try adding it as a custom token?
You probably have your FTM on the Smartchain network
See guide below:

2 Likes