Accidentally sent my BNB to the SAFEMOON smart contract address

I have a similar problem. I recently got trust wallet and made a swap through pancakeswap and the funds do not appear on my trust wallet. This is the address, how do i fix it so it can appear on my wallet ?

0x8076c74c5e3f5852037f31ff0093eeb8c8add8d3

1 Like

Hi @Kidflash11,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Swapped safemoon to bnb a few times and all $ disappeared but the tokens are there basically without value

Hey, I sent the information on the [email protected] email , let me know if you need anything else

I don’t have access to that email. I just help around this forum. If you prefer, wait for them to respond. Else, you can send the requested details here.

You did not swap your BNB to SAFEMOON via Pancakeswap. Instead, you sent 0.98984209 BNB directly to the smart contract address of Safemoon. Tx link:
https://bscscan.com/tx/0x4c3600610d7f0a85437be08470417f8c5ba32ba89e1f158af33699190bb647e7

It is unlikely recoverable. Though you might want to ask the token devs and check if they can still send it back to you.

Oh ok, because when I used pancakeswap I did all of the correct steps and it said it was successful. How do I check and ask if I can get it back ?

Not sure how you thought it was successful. You may have misinterpreted things.

Anyways, try to contact them via their official channels. Do your due diligence and be careful of impersonators. Never give your recovery phrase nor private keys to anyone else.

Gotcha thanks! Whos official channel are you referring to? The pancake swap or BSC scan ?

Safemoon’s official channels. Not pancakeswap nor bsc scan, as the safemoon token devs handle the smart contract.

hello. I have a question for you regarding semi this same subject. I sold a little bit of my SafeMoon on pancake swap and swapped it to bnb. the transaction went through and then when I went into my trust wallet after the money was removed from my SafeMoon but the coins didn’t change and there was no money transferred into the smart chain/bnb. when I click on the smart chain it showed an error code and I clicked and it sent me to bscscan which states fail with error pancake router; insufficient_output_amount. yet I didn’t have an issue swapping it on pancake swap. is the money going to be put back in after awhile or is it gone forever? any input would be appreciated

Same thing happened to me how to i contact safe moon to get back my coins?

@sfinsten increase the slippage

@Gamemast, here is their official site: https://safemoon.net/. Do your due diligence to find their official channels.