Accidentally sent safemoon from trust wallet to safemoon wallet

I accidentally sent safemoon from trust wallet to safemoon wallet and it didnt transfer over. Is there any way you can help. I tried attaching images but it wont allow it.

5 Likes

@JRoman To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

1 Like

Transaction hash: 0x274e818dbfbfe2450f53df5d26a01c174e3f8e4ad956495eef32d2fba8188cb4
I was trying to send safemoon from the trust wallet to my safemoon wallet i created. I pasted the safemoon wallet address code, but I later realized that is not how you transfer over safemoon. It looks like I could just connect my wallet and it would automatically sync up and display how many safemoon I had.

@JRoman Please be informed that the SAFEMOON devs have implemented a 100% tax on their old token.

Refer here: https://twitter.com/safemoon/status/1476198900717342724?s=21

For further inquiries, please reach out to them directly.

1 Like

Do you have any way to directly contact someone at safemoon that can help?

1 Like

@JRoman check on their Twitter page description has website, you can find how to contact them on their website.