Accidentally Sent THETA to ERC20 Wallet on Trust Wallet?

I accidentally sent my Theta from Hotbit wallet to ERC20 Wallet on Trust wallet…

How do I get my Theta coins back and into the right wallet on my Trust Wallet?

J.

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Hi!
I have a similar problem and ask for your help.

I bought Shiba Inu coins (BEP20) from Binance and sent them to my Trust Wallet. Then I wanted to send it to my FTX wallet and only noticed later that this address was an ERC20 and my coins were not arriving. How do I get the coins now?

Please Help me

3 Likes

Trust Wallet App version is 6.6 (663)

I sent Theta from Hotbit exchange, to the Main Wallet Address on Trust Wallet:
Main Wallet Addres = 0x8F3163eA8BC9B58075Bd787f84BfB53330f9677F

Hotbit Transaction History Page shows transaction id and says that the status of the transaction is “Verifying”… The transaction is not complete.

Txid: [withdraw-1360cc47-8e28-8873-0794-a981264b7371]

I am needing my Theta to be transferred to the Theta Wallet Address on my Trust Wallet, which is 0x36A5b4Ec2Ef72d217F7797Cf4da77B72f928B1f9

4 Likes

Hello @Malte
Please contact the customer support of FTX so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like

I fixed this using the instructions on this page: