Accidentally Tansferred BEP20 Funds to ERC20 Wallet

I sent approximately BTC (BEP20) a couple hours ago from Binance to Trust Wallet without realizing I had it delivered to an ERC20 address (WBTC), which I only discovered after waiting over an hour for the funds to appear on my account. I feel devastated and am left wondering whether the funds are recoverable at all. I would greatly appreciate any help related to this issue! Thanks for your time.

0x1ba2af0930d8eed47077d5e1cf233fa82d332766

Receipent: (Trust Wallet)
0x9A42E91C56c927c5EBCeF2c1627705784ed68524

1 Like

Hi have you resolved this? I think I did the same. but I have no way to find out what the address types are

1 Like

yes I have got the solution, by looking at the transaction history at bscscan

1 Like

I have done the same and confirmed the address and transaction, but it still does not appear in my wallet

binance academy
“how to recover crypto transferred on the wrong network”

do you have the txhash or the address of the coins? I will help check on bscscan

1 Like

Hey I made the same mistake can you please help with that. I do have the all the detail

2 Likes

I have WBTC (BEP20) in my trust wallet but it’s showing quantity only but price not showing can any one help me to know the price of that WBTC (BEP20)
Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Umar900
Hi there, trust wallet takes price information from popular sites like CoinmarketCap. The Trust app will show what CMC shows. Such price difference or not showing value happens when that token/coin has low trading volume to get trust score on CoinmarketCap or their active pairs aren’t listed.

Read more :

I send adapad from metamask ethereum network to my trust wallet’s adapad (BEP20) Address. I can see its gone from the metamask but none showing up in thw trust wallet. Can someone please help. I really want that money back as its significant for me please.

2 Likes

Hi @Aquib
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I swapped my USDT to SmartChain BNB but the BNB is not showing. The USDT still there but I can’t use the BnB to swap another token.

Giving No liquidity to perform this transaction.

Do you have any idea on how to sort this out

1 Like

Hi @Maka
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thanks for the reply. I have gotten a response but I don’t think I know how to go about it.
I was told I had two confirmations to do before I can successfully swap tokens on the app.

How to go about the second confirmation since the pop-up doesn’t come again due to the fact that it’s been day I did the first confirmation.

Attached are screenshots you may need

@Maka
When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

This is screenshot from the app. I’m such a noob.

@Maka
Are you sure you have enough BEP20 BNB to cover the gas fees for swapping?

Well… There’s isn’t any fee there… although I have a few BNB left in my account.

If that’s the case… Does this mean I can’t swap and also I can’t transfer the USDT because I’ve approved it to be spendable.

Although I’ve swapped tokens before,I really don’t get how this proves to be too difficult

@Maka
Can you try reimporting your wallet then make the swap to BNB again.

I already did that. Would try again now. I’ve updated the app since the last time I did.