Accidentally Transferred BEP20 Funds to ERC20 Wallet

@Murphy72 You can attach a screenshot now.
But like I said, you need to contact Binance regarding this and not us.

0xe89cc2fdba574ce26adf11501e4d4da3b6919454cde8a7c37656ba8b97ed766b
here is the Binance hash… Failed

Yes I did contact binance and they said that I need to contact trustwallet because I sent xrp on the wrong Network and I stated if it was the wrong Network then why would it show completed on trustwallet side and failed on finances side and nobody can answer this question again I recognize that I sent xrp bep20 to a BNB bep20 wallet I just can’t get anyone to understand from either side and clearly it’s in the hash can you make a suggestion on the next level of escalation and if I can upload screenshots I can show you what binance said based on they never received it because binance us doesn’t operate on the xrp Network don’t exactly know what that means if they’re both bep20 it should have transferred just fine so I’m completely lost on what to do and either wallet is taking any responsibility on the transfer again if I was able to upload pictures I can upload the successful transfer out the failed transfer in the binance US wallet and show you the return into the trust wallet of fractions of the amount it’s a very odd situation and I don’t know what to do any help suggestions or escalation would be greatly appreciated

@Murphy72 The transaction didn’t fail and please read what they said clearly, you deposited XRP on a network they don’t support so basically your money is on that address but they can’t credit you.
This isn’t a Trust wallet issue, your XRP was sent successfully to that address.

1 Like