Accidentally transferred my BEP20 ETH coins to to an ERC-20 address

Hello guys, I’ve mistakenly transferred out my BEP-20 ETH tokens to Celcius, but I’ve realised too late when I didn’t receive my tokens even though my transaction was confirmed that Celcius doesn’t support the BEP-20 chain. Is there any way I can recover my tokens?

My transaction ID is this: 0x8a053c64d1300590faeec77e2a1ddc695d4b537816ad9cdb5ce168879dcf23c4

Please do give me your suggestions or advice

1 Like

Please contact the customer support of Celsius so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Hello. I have send ADAPAD tokens from Binance smart chain wallet to Trust wallet with wrong ERC20 address instead of BEP-20. How can i recover my assets now?

My transaction ID is this: 0x0ba576a5ec4754d6c507907c9007ce93fb9f704b5f494b27bb6b3717742812c5

Hello @feel1lucky To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello Alan,

I have send an email to you, did you manage to look in to it? It’s been already almost one week since this happened and i am getting nervous to not been able to solve this.

Thank you!

@feel1lucky you transferred your tokens directly to ADAPAD smart contract not your wallet. There’s nothing we can do. Be careful next time before you transfer your funds. Double check the wallet before sending.

Hi, @Alan47 hope you doing well.
As I am new in Trust Wallet, last night I send mistakenly Binan Peg Ethereum BEP20 to Coinbase Ethereum address. The transaction showing successful but Coinbase wallet didn’t rcv the asset.
Can you pls check the issue & advise me any solution to get back the asset.
Thanks in advance.

1. Trust Wallet app version screenshot & other details as attached.
    Anything else you need pls let me know.

Transfer details:

I tried to attach the screen shoot but below message popped up, any help.

“Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”

Hello @MrRar from what I know, Coinbase doesn’t support BEP20 assets.

Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like