Account not found code 404

I’m unable to swap bnb to Smart chain neither from wallets neither send it to another wallet. it keeps saying account not found code 404.

1 Like

Hello @olalois To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

2 Likes

bnb19kjtkyr6tqzj4uv8yjvmzyed2ssmhvgcscfe2h

I wanted to swap by bnb to Smart chain and it says account not found. I tried again to send it to my other wallet same thing as well.
my app is 1.30.25

I’m trying to upload screenshot but can’t embed media in this post

5 Likes

Am having same issues code 404
Account not founded

bnb1nng75z3javkx8xxn9vpx03a4497jt3zyqthr5u

1 Like

Hello @Afolabi.24 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I’m unable to swap bnb to Smart chain neither from wallets neither send it to another wallet. it keeps saying account not found code 404.

1 Like

Hello @Obiorah To better assist, please send the following information:

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Trust wallet App version is 2.12
Wallet Address: bnb1259fl4zm9pemz0nzex0fkf3n233n236jq38jfa

I tried to send bnb to a friends wallet but it keeps on bouncing back on error code 404.

3 Likes

@Obiorah
Kindly reimport your wallet and try sending your BNB out again.

Same issue with me.
Code 404.
bnb1s8hj3du930ka5pdu2695s6k2mqcugwgll0vrxd

1 Like

Same as me am having problems with swapping and sending my bnb.
My bnb wallet address is:: bnb1s8hj3du930ka5pdu2695s6k2mqcugwgll0vrxd

Please help me out

1 Like

@Precious91
Please check to see if your receiving address is correct.

Yeah it is very correct I have done a cross check…
Like it’s showing me error 404 but even swapping is not working

1 Like

I have having same issues. Saying account not found error 404. I really don’t understand.

1 Like