Add 2FA to Trust Wallet

One of the most popular Two factor authenticators is Google Auth. In my opinion it’s better to use Authy because you can manage your codes from app or computer, that’s a great solution if you can’t use your phone because it’s lost or other situations :roll_eyes:

Biometrics security :point_down:t2:

Knucnkles:
you can already add an additional security method before entering the app.
Go to
Settings wheel >> Security >> APP lock

What authenticator do you use?

• Authy
  • Google Authenticator
  • 2FAS
  • Others
0 voters
16 Likes

you can already add an additional security method before entering the app.

Go to
Settings wheel >> Security >> APP lock

8 Likes

How silly is this now hahaha :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
thank you👊🏻

6 Likes

I gotcha! others will see this now too incase they have the same question!

3 Likes

That should be fine ,I love dat

5 Likes

just keep your Phrase Safe
this may help:

6 Likes

I have the biometrics but I can’t found the 2FA settings, Android or iOS?

6 Likes

They just want to KYC and now we are putting our funds @ risk.
Lost loads because Google authenticator will not attach to your email so if you lose the device, that’s all she wrote

3 Likes

Not sure trust wallet need this, it already have necessary security, what you need to do is keep your account safe and don’t share your recovery seed

3 Likes

Authy fix this, but we should keep our “wallet” phone safe

4 Likes

Maybe that is good and add also phone otp and email but i love the way trust wallet easy to login

4 Likes

Agree, that’s an optional extra security layer that you can enable or disable in fuction of your needs.

For example:

You go out to dinner, you get a little drunk and someone you just met tries to access your private keys from your phone. If you have 2FA with Authy on your home computer, you minimize those risks.

It would be nice to be able to configure security on a day-to-day basis (2FA on mobile and pc) or if you are going out, only pc "

It’s not the most common situation but it would be cool haha :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Then your identity is compromised in the long term for a quick fix.
The whole point of the early use of block chain tech is anonymity

3 Likes

Goddamn… I have really wanted this feature. Hopefully the add it… Every other thing is very okay

6 Likes

For 2FA we don’t need to pass KYC and it’s not mandatory to enable that feature to use any wallet.

4 Likes

I use authy :smiley:

4 Likes

that’s because it’s better to migrate too, right? :joy:

3 Likes

I also use Authy. Initially I used Google Authenticator, but after I lost my phone, I lost access to my wallets. I learned my lesson and signed up with Authy that has a backup feature (which Google Authenticator didn’t have at the time).

6 Likes

That’s exactly the point that current Google Authenticator users should know

5 Likes

Stay Safu, people. They are on the alert and ever ready to hack and scam and steal.

Trust wallet still the best when it comes to Security.

4 Likes