Add Cardano (ADA) Support

Cardano is not supported :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Waitā€¦ it is supported?

1 Like

I have ADA bought on Binance, I would transfer it to my trust wallet but it only supports CardanoBEP2?!
Isnā€™t Trust wallet the official recommended Binance wallet? From what Iā€™ve understood BEP2 and 20 are like wrapped tokens and not ADA itself.
Is it stakable?
Thanks in advance.

i sent some ADA to trust wallet CardanoBEP2 but its not reflecting. How can I get my coins back. Ill appreciate your help

1 Like

Hello
I transferred some ADA with BEP20 network from Iranian Cryptoland exchange to Trust wallet
And if there was an ADA wallet with BEP20 network, then I realized that MIF Money does not support it.
Now do I have a way to restore the lost ADA?
Thank you for your help

Hi it is only ada bep20. We are asking for native chain by ada. For now it is available on their native wallet, yoroi.

Please add support for Cardano (ADA). Could not find a way to send.

1 Like

Pretty sure this is the wrong thread for your question. You should try one related to Binance transactions or Doge

Cardano is on Trust wallet as ADA. Please recheck by typing in ADA from within the app.

We need Cardano/ADA Staking also please.

Any plans soon?

Man this 70 character limit is annoying and stupidā€¦

1 Like

I just try to send ADA to trust wallet at CardanoBEP2 totally 1210ADA but also not receive that my token on my wallet.

I hope developers see this.
Cardano is a popular currency these days, trust wallet is going to be perfect by adding Cardanoā€™s main network.
we wanna see that in future updates.

1 Like

ADA is only available as BEP20. This is not the original Cardano chain.

1 Like

bc1qzh0xcyl597nxuatmluhdlmrlvms8m5pxlmnvew[quote=ā€œXxnoproblemx, post:7, topic:2674, full:trueā€]
Ada actually good coin
[/quote]
bc1qzh0xcyl597nxuatmluhdlmrlvms8m5pxlmnvew