Add Cardano (ADA) Support

Add cardano to trust wallet

38 Likes

I actually thought we had ADA until I tried to add an ADA wallet and send some cardano to it…I was shocked to find it missing…I mean ADA has become so popular so why doesn’t trust wallet support it?

23 Likes

can we please add ADA to TRUST

17 Likes

Can we please add ADA to TRUST
interest has grown and its an active Crypto
I own some and dont want to look for another wallet to house it

thanks

11 Likes

No timeframe yet when to add ADA?

7 Likes

Being able to at least see my ADA wallet balance would be valuable for me.

8 Likes

Ada actually good coin

7 Likes

ADA is in Trust Wallet ADA is Cardano

7 Likes

Welcome @Malagaccs to the community

2 Likes

Hello good afternoon,
I am at your service, whatever you need, let me know and I will share the official pages you need to clarify your doubts. o learn more about ADA Cardano, my Twitter account is @CRIPTOSmonedas

5 Likes

I have imported my wallet to trust but some of my coins are missing. One of them is Cardano (ADA). Trust wallet doesn’t support ADA? If it supports then why can it recognize my assets?

4 Likes

You can kingly click on the toggle at the top right hand corner and search for ADA and turn it on.

1 Like

Obviously I have done that but my ADA funds are not recognized by your ADA BEP2 ou BET20 wallet.
But is not the only one, the XLM and LTC funds I have in my wallet are not recognized by Trust wallet also

2 Likes

Yes, please. Will be wonderful. ADA is a very popular cripto

1 Like

I have seen a post by @vipul19 and it says:
“Cardano Network is currently not available on Trust Wallet. Please do not send ADA from Trust Wallet to Yoroi, they will be lost forever. If you have ADA on Trust, send it to Binance and then withdraw ADA using Cardano Network to Yoroi.”
So I can assume that my ADA assets in my wallet imported/restored in Trust wallet from other wallet are not recognized and will not be recognized?

2 Likes

Are you sure it is there. I do not see it.

can we please add ADA to TRUST

3 Likes

Trust Support:

I am not able to use my CardanoBEP2 ADA address with my .crypto domain. I see my Trust wallet has support for CardanoBEP2. And, as you may very well know “BEP-2 is the standard for the issuance and implementation of tokens on the Binance Chain.” Why tie-in ADA to the Binance chain and make it a requirement when I want to transfer my BEP-2 tokens, I will then need to also have a small amount of BNB in your wallet?

Please add universal support for ADA (Byron address for example) on Trust Wallet?

1 Like

I suggest there is a day whereby sending cryptos will all be free

1 Like

Me join too: Please add ADA to TRUST! If is posible with staking too

2 Likes