Add external networks like metamask so we can add pucleschain when released

Please add the function of custom rpc like metamask. I really don’t want to have to use metamask when we can’t see other networks in our trust wallets. Pulsechain will be put soon and it’s going to bring so many users you will loose users to the dreaded metamask which we all hate…

7 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Add external networks like metamask so we can add pucleschain when released:

I’m asking you for help. These messages caused my wallet to be hacked. Please, if possible, I can change one of the 12-digit security words.

Request security assistance due to money laundering

1 Like

Hello @Jabari1356 12 word recovery phrase can’t be changed. If your wallet is compromised Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

For us to be able to add Pulsechain at the moment we are waiting on devs or the owner of TW himself to add the settings.

The rpc settings will be out when mainnet launches, but with all of the ethereum ecosystem being duplicated there are plenty of people who will want their tokens!

2 Likes

Yep there is a heck of a lot of people that will want this. Sounds promising then :+1: cheers