Airdrop exchange

Are there any prior announcements about exchanges holding airdrops like uniswap and the latest 1inch? if any please let me know

4 Likes

They won’t say publicly because users can farm giveaways tokens.

1 Like

Would be nice seeing Pancake Swap having one. I see on twitter that users are challenging them to do so

If it were to be done that way everyone will be qualified as they will go interact with the protocool and there for everywhere participating in it would render the value of the token everyone would be receiving worthless.

Though on a general note few do give a notification prior to the event.

2 Likes

On PancakeSwap, you can put 1000 TWT token BEP20 on the pool and you can put at least 10 BNB on December 27, it will split $ 120

2 Likes

I’m aware of the TWT pool of 1000, that’s about to end soon. But what about that 10 BNB - what are you referring to, @Davron?

2 Likes

I suppose what he meant was you should stake on twt to earn cake which ends on 29th while the bnb to earn cake ends today.

2 Likes

Alright. Already staking that TWT - hope we will get such pools in the future again.
Really cool to see my lazy TWT tokens working

1 Like

I don’t think they’ll inform people.

1 Like

:joy::joy: hopefully I later saw why the twt airdrop was sent :outbox_tray: to binance so to bring more awareness to bep20 network and how to stake on the pancakeswap protocol.

Wonderful initiative as many thought it was about getting listed on binance exchange but let’s not rule out that possibility of it happening next year until then keep farming more twt…

Please this is not a financial advice please DYOR

2 Likes

Of course, all my $CAKE is currently in the $TWT pool on Pancake swap, until the pool’s over.

1 Like

Very good more earnings to you @Aezakmi

1 Like

Yeah… well the TWT token could have a very bright future, being related to Binance directly. It really depends on how the team will play this out and if TWT will get some use-cases

1 Like

Hopefully it will get listed in the binance exchange soon

1 Like

Idk, @InvestorAwesum, there was a great chance to list the project on Binance, when the 100 TWT airdrop happened. But it seems that they did not took the chance

1 Like

All hope so not lost, let’s be positive next year, the difference between what we wanted and what they wanted was different to bring more uses to the awareness and use of the smart Chain and how it works.

So let’s be positive @Aezakmi

1 Like

Yes, definitely positive. I’m very optimistic about the Binance smart chain and think they have a great future. I just hope that Trust will get more attention this year. They already made huge progress

1 Like

They certainly will we gaining grounds