Airdrop Give Away 15 ETH & 25 BNB real or fake?

Guys I want to ask about the Airdrop event held by Trust Wallet, is this real or not? because I was just selected to get 15 ETH from this event

13 Likes

Totally fake, trust wallet never ask you for your private key… Stay active here

7 Likes

How if I have already filled out my Phrase, can it be replaced? What should I do?

You filled the please not they pvt key though yeha?

1 Like

Do you have a lot of cryptos on your account?

1 Like

If so than hurry up and send them to another wallet, won’t take long for you to make another wallet

2 Likes

Not much, but enough for me, I’ve moved it to another account … it’s just that I use the wallet in several activities. Are there other ways to change Phrase?

3 Likes

That doesn’t look legit to me. And they only give you a brief window to claim, this is a tactic to distract you and get you to react. Very wise coming to the community so everyone can offer input. Is it possible to track that message? Another question is with the blockchain internet and .crypto domains, will spam mail and fraud messages going to have any relevance being that anyone can check the blockchain to verify the sender?

5 Likes

Good job…buddy…

2 Likes
Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

Always keep in mind did you apply for any of such airdrops and check the social media pages if any of such airdrops even exist.

2 Likes

Hmm maybe fake airdrop bro

2 Likes

Its fake. Only follow official channels from official website.

1 Like

is there another way that I can replace my Phrase with a new one? because I use Ethereum addresses etc. for some of my activities @Albz3 @Finchcoin1 @cruzxd @Dilshad @Mandala25 @Nathananonline

3 Likes

Yes.You cannot change it directly. But you can always create a new wallet (which will give you a new Recovery Passphrase) if you think that your original passphrase is in any way compromised, or for any other reason. The reason is that ethereum Private/public key pair is derived using the mnemonic values, wallet address is derived from the public key value. Changing the mnemonic will result in a new wallet.

Addresses generated from a recovery phrase are forever linked to it. It’s not possible to simply “move” them to a new phrase. You will need to manually send all your funds from one phrase to another.

7 Likes

It’s fake for sure, don’t fall for these

4 Likes

If something seems too good to be true it most likely is

2 Likes

fake Be careful you will lose everything if you click on any link from that page

1 Like

I think that’s fake or scam, trustwallet only one account on Twitter

2 Likes

Fake of coursw just skip it

1 Like