Airdrop Give Away 15 ETH & 25 BNB real or fake?

No Problem. We will try and secure our phrase tightly.

3 Likes

its totaly fake ā€¦only scamers run this airdrop for pshing ā€¦

2 Likes

Fake you decide not to trust wallet official Twitter handle

2 Likes

That has to be fake. No one is going to randomly give you or anyone else 15 Eth.

4 Likes

Saya yakin itu palsu

1 Like

Then how do we make it on ETH please?

1 Like

Sorry to say, I think you have just been hacked, never give out your seed phrase to any stranger, this should be the number one rule in the crypto worldā€¦

2 Likes

It totally fake, for Trust wallet giveaway and other announcements, follow official account of trust wallet on Twitter
Twitter (@TrustWalletApp)

4 Likes

First, anything you didnā€™t apply for and tells you that you won is a scam. You canā€™t reap where you havenā€™t shown.
Even if you apply for a giveaway and it tells you to send some money or crypto to claim gifts, itā€™s also a scam.
If anyone ask for your password, private keys, word phrase, etc, to claim giveaway, itā€™s a scam.
Always asks questions in communities like this and social media pages before you take actions and not after because every minute counts. Fraudsters are so fast and it may be late by the time you know the truth. Letā€™s know loose our hard earned money to scammers.

Stay safe everyone

5 Likes

Did you forget the recent twitter scam ?? All giveaway that ask for donation/bitcoin/ether/bnb anything are just SCAM. Stay out pf these.

3 Likes

You really helped us ooo. They for just scam our head go.

1 Like

Itā€™s fakeā€¦ Donā€™t trust these type of scams and donā€™t deposit any moneyā€¦ Be careful

4 Likes

1000% fake and spam . report that page . i have also encountered that stuffs. Donā€™t run with these types of bullshit spams . Donā€™t be greedy too much. Donā€™t be a prey for them.

2 Likes

These guys will never rest. Ever ready, alert and serious with finding a new strategy of scamming and hacking accounts.
Stay Safu, friends.

4 Likes

I think itā€™s fake rick

1 Like

Kick him ,fake info ,very scam

2 Likes

Hello :trust: Community,

Here are a few things to strongly consider when presented with a tempting crypto opportunity:

1. If you need to pay or send your own crypto in order to obtain or receive a larger amount in return itā€™s a scam!

2. If it sounds too good to be true then it most likely is! Donā€™t let FOMO get the best of you. Think logically and check with known project admins/support. Ask trusted sources on various social media platforms. The TRUST community is clearly available to help. Never rely on provided support links.

3. Avoid Telegram bots, never trust airdrop aggregator bots, nor peculiar airdrop websites. Follow what TRUST wallets suggests: DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

- Xian
Keep On Trusting :trust:

10 Likes

In one week can be several times, they do the same thing and post my photos on their Facebook group page as if I was the lucky one. But I didnā€™t pay attention

1 Like

Stay Safu, people. Many have cried, funds have been stolen and hard earned money has gone

My money is all gone too! I do not confirm transactions but they happen without me knowing it. PLEASE I NEED HELP! How can I get my money back?