AirNFts x Trust Wallet

Hey everyone,

I bought an NFT through AirNFT using the Dapps tab in the application. I can view the NFT I bought in AirNFT but I can’t view it through the Trust Wallet. May someone please tell me how I can get the NFT over to the wallet?

Thank you!

1 Like

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

3 Likes

Hi I need help
Miss my etc that transferred from binance to trust
What can I do?
My txid is:
0x1006425821a709c83800bca8ae4d38affd945d580a02f06ffcd0105b19d20f86

3 Likes

Hello, I am having the same problem.
I have received NFTs created in AirNFT and have minted them, but neither are showing in my Collectables tab.

2 Likes

Salut! Sunt un utilizator nou de criptomonedă și am trc20 în portofel și vreau să-l transfer în binance pentru a-l putea trimite băncii mele. din păcate, este nevoie de trx pentru a-l transfera. totuși, deoarece sunt nou în acest domeniu, nu am nicio idee despre unde aș putea cumpăra trx, de asemenea, minimul este de 50 USD pentru a-l cumpăra și am nevoie doar de 10 TRX pentru taxa de rețea. Ma poate ajuta cineva va rog. Aceasta este adresa mea trx TRFN2f2zmBh6YAN5DC2sDg6wXtNENeiXMU am mare nevoie de ajutor, vă rog!