Hi there, today I have sent 244.71 ALGO to my wallet. After a while, the new balance shows 244.624152. I checked a few minutes later it changed to 244.624396. After an hour, it changed to 244.626104. The balance kept refreshing with different amounts, and not matching my deposit. I do not have other transaction, and there’s supposedly a staking reward starting today. I have tried to delete the wallet and enter my seed phrase again to import. This hasn’t solved it and now it’s 244.63684. Can anyone be able to help with it? Thanks!
To better assist, please provide us the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
- ALGO address
- Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
Here is more information:
- Trust Wallet app version is 5.10(51023) on iOS.
- ALGO address: TTQVQM6KDMHXPJ2KZXVEKFMHLGYV6HK5VRKYZN6JV67SSZDLCBPV2AYKDI
- Algorand Transaction
- Please see screenshots taken now 2021-01-16 13:11 HKT.
Thanks for you kind assistance.
Please backup your recovery phrase first: How to Backup a Multi-Coin Wallet
Then, re-import your wallet by following this guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet
P.S. We will never ask for your Recovery Phrases, nor ask you to send crypto. Always keep your funds SAFU. Report impersonators and block them immediately.
I have just done that, but the balance is still not matching my previous deposit from Binance.
Thanks for letting me know. I will now inform the dev team about this. Please wait for an update, thank you!
Please be informed that the Algorand network automatically locks 0.1 ALGO to activate your wallet.