Algorand staking

Hi there I have about 115 Algo on my wallet, I was under the impression that they were Staked and generating income, I haven’t received any payments for 30 days now, when i press stake or unstake it says unavailable… My Tezos and Atom stakes are generating income. Not algo thought.

Hello @Xkaper,

You automatically receive the staking rewards on your wallet, please double-check. Learn more here:

1 Like

I’ve Staked my first batch over a month ago, it says staked on the token screen but when I press stake or unstake it says unavailable.

Pressing the stake button is not required. The Algorand blockchain automatically does it. You just have to hold the ALGO on your wallet.

Ok, I’ve First staked at the beginning of this year, since then I’ve added balance to my Algo wallet 5 times and still I had no return incoming…all my other tokens are generating revenue.

Please send me the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Algorand wallet address (select Algorand, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including your algorand)
1 Like

Hi there, my algo address:
XS4BE5YK7EMFYO47HCPEKUMMHSGSVJSES2S4QH22II4NLFLLG7LFL5IEWI
My app version is 1.26.17 and my current balance is 145 Algos.

Based on the explorer, you got a total of 0.726285 ALGO as staking rewards already.
Algorand Account

1 Like

Thanks, I did knew that Tezos network had a similar system, didn’t knew about this one, but…when are the rewards sent to my wallet?
Best regards,

You will receive it automatically :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your help :ok_hand:

1 Like