All my crypto gone

I transferred all my USDC crypto from Binance to Trust Wallet since mid-November 2023, and then I transferred all my ETH crypto from Binance to Trust Wallet on 3 January 2024; however, all my USDC and ETH coins had been gone and disappeared from my personal wallet on 4 January 2024. Before that, I didn’t receive any warning signals and message from Trust Wallet. Now, my personal wallet has zero crypto, I feel very disappointment and sad, why all my crypto disappeared suddently?

4 Likes

@Michaelchung If you noticed an unauthorized transaction on your wallet, then it is most likely compromised.
We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more:

2 Likes