All my topic not approuved about failed transaction

Really my usdc is blocked for 2 months and my topics about the failed transaction on ronin network is not approuved and even trust wallet team doesnt help really it’s so stupid what you are doing why the hell my topics arent approuved how can i get help and i dont write this topic to be approuved im writing it to say you have some stupid members in your team for not approuving any topic about a real issue which has been for months

4 Likes

@Yashiro Sorry for the inconvenience but there is also no support here, please submit a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Settings → Support

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

Hello @Tobi I have sent everything as mentioned above and read the answer i get and i have contacted the team many times and always i get the same answer
Hi,

Thanks for contacting us and being a valued Trust Wallet user.

We appreciate your patience, as we address an exceptionally large volume of requests which has contributed to longer response times.

For most common issues, explanations and answers can be found in our online guides:

And the guidelines is not helping to solve the issue i tried everything really it’s more than 2 months now

1 Like

@Yashiro When did you submit a ticket?
If it’s more than a week or two, then you can perhaps open another ticket, just ensure you provide a detailed description of the issue.