All my transaction are failed

Hi , All my swaps and sent are failed , I dont know why , although its not because of nets fee or version of wallet if any of you can help me it would be good , thank you

4 Likes

It depends, can you describe what you’re trying to do in more detail. Some basic concepts here:

If you’re transacting with a coin or swap on the ethereum network, you may also need to hold ETH for the transaction to happen. Otherwise you don’t have enough GAS to pay the fee

If you’re transacting with a new network, for example BSC to TT, there may not be enough validators yet. This could be due to the network being down, busy, or just too new and can’t handle the scale.

Does that make sense?

My swap between ethereum and smart key is always failed , I dont know why if you guys help, it well be great thank you ,

1 Like

Hi @Alan,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ETH wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi @iamdeadlyz

Recipient of failed transaction :0x7a250d5630B4cF539739dF2C5dAcb4c659F2488D

I have tried swap ethereum with smart key but I cant

Net fee is to much , for example 64$ 89$ even my sending is always failed
And after all failed transaction it well be invisible in transaction history

Hi @NewPersonage6474
I wanted swap ethereum to smart key , but I cant
, And what do you mean that I should hold ETH for the transaction , and also nets fee for swap between ethereum and smart key is to much all time

You have to hold ETH to pay for the ‘gas’ fee, which right now the prices are outrageous. This is out of the Trust wallet’s control, of course. Since smartkey doesn’t have other market trading pairs, there is no way around the fees besides waiting for the network to be less busy, or for ETH2 to solve this issue

@NewPersonage6474 thank you for your guides , I whish best for you :pray::pray::pray:

The “failed” tx that you were referring to were dropped and replaced.

As @NewPersonage6474, the ETH fees are high and this is out of Trust Wallet’s control. I highly recommend reading this guide:

This order isn’t going through and failed can you help with this? It’s a pancake swap.

That’s the recipient and my wallet is
0x887F7291F51A04f571bF3d30b9ad6Fc42f9C8C3f

0x10ED43C718714eb63d5aA57B78B54704E256024E

My transaction keep failing and I’ve tried 4 times. I’ve tried small amounts at a time. I’m trying to transfer from trust wallet to coinbase (ethreum). I’ve covered the amount for the transfer. I can’t keep paying for failed transfers. How do I fix?

1 Like

@Cre To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

1 Like

Hi, I need help and am not able to open a ticket, can someone please reach out to from the admin team to assist?

1 Like

@dizzywizzy Can you provide more info on what problems you’re encountering ?

Hi, I tried to send all of my SOL balance to Binance. It was stuck in pending, so I followed the instructions on updating the app, deleting the wallet, and then reinstalling it.

Now when I try to send SOL to Binance I get the following transaction error
{“jsonrpc”:“2.0”,“error”:{“code”:410,“message”:“The RPC call or parameters have been disabled.”},“id”:null }- Code: 410

I am leaving for dinner but will check back when I’m back home. Thanks! :slight_smile:

@dizzywizzy
Please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

It’s not allowing me to add my ss to the post. I’ve tried to add one at a time and it’s not letting me

Hello @Cre you can send details now, including screenshots. I have enabled it for you.

1 Like

Hi, the issue was that the Solana network went down, it is working now. Thanks!