Am not able to send my coins to other Wallet

I am facing the same problem. I am not able to send my coins to other Wallet . Please help me out

Hello @SailorYuvi To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Uploading: Screenshot_2022-05-18-15-45-21-13_08800057d42e3b72e31ae4fd4c41ba57.jpg…
لم اتحصل على اموالي انها معلقة

@Alan47
hi, I am facing the same problem. I am not able to send my coins to other Wallet . help me

I am trying to send busd(BE20) and busd(BEP2) from trust wallet to wallet in binance but it says “you don’t have enough smart chain (bnb) cover to network fees” Need help , please

I’m thailand, I’m thinking of quitting digital currency exchange so I’ll take the money out of my wallet.

@Foxoic_101 as message says… you need to have some Smart chain BNB (BEP20) and BNB BEP2 to cover your transaction fees.

Good evening

Good day

1. App version 7.4 (630)
  2. Bitcoin receiving address - bc1qm94hwglcagx9tjkrv4tzfwk6mny6322dfuz274
    Ethereum receiving address - 0x16D93C08709dE8e7C1AFF1aFb83a87F75794C30f
  3. I have Ethereum coins in my wallet which I want to transfer to my other wallet in WazirX and i have transferred bitcoins before also from here . But this time not possible because of the error .
  4. Attached

1 Like

@SailorYuvi watch only means you imported wallet address instead of wallet recovery phrase. Import your recovery phrase to have full access of your wallet. Here’s how to import: How to Import a Wallet via Recovery Phrase

1 Like