Any body with research valid coin

Those any one have idea of valid coin we could look to invest into right now

10 Likes

I am liking XLM or Cardano.

1 Like

There are series of XLM… And i thought i read somewere about justin sun affecting one XLM project

2 Likes

He seems to be everywhere lately. His main token is TRON.

2 Likes

I recommend Xx coin. They are covering the most impressive and important thing of Crypto - PRIVACY. The project is led by Famous American Cryptographer who was one of the first to launch a digital currency in 1980s …Yes 1980s.

They are currently in Beta phase and setting up validator nodes World wide.

For tokens, KYC is required as they don’t want to sell to any US citizen. There are various round of pre-sales happening but not everyone is allowed to buy. You either have to be associated with the project on something or have to be referred by someone. The minimum investment is only 100$

Read carefully and thoroughly before you get into this.

Xx Network website

2 Likes

The xame tron as not being doing well latelly…

1 Like

Thanks for the idea… Now following up with the project… I just hope we can get idea on project with less fee as well as no restrictions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah…I have been watching lately.

Ever heard of TerraCredit?

Before investing always DYOR like any other coin. They have been doing there best to make it grow and Sikix DEX just launch with native coin Credit trading beginning today

1 Like

Polyient Games (PGFK). They are NFTs but have a special feature, they can be split into 1000 XPGP ERC20 tokens, and the same can happen both ways. They will be launching the first DEX on Avalanche.

This is JUST a suggestion DYOR

1 Like