Any time I try to collect rewards for what I have staked

There is a bug in the newest build for kava. I have 30 kava in my wallet not staked and available.
Any time I try to collect rewards for what I have staked, it says the wallet set fee is set too low. NOT that I dont have funds.
The new build is not sending enough fee for kava.
I know how to use the wallet… been using it for kava specifically for weeks.

Please report to dev team.
I have already reloaded wallet.

It says fee sent vs fee needed is too low and trust wallet is the one who sets the collected fee.

Hello @Sendmedoge To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

1 Like

kava1mpgyjsy5humx68075ru7d82uuasa303lw5gm0l

There is no transaction ID because it never does what I asked.

I want to collect or compound my rewards.

When I try, it says “insufficient fee”.

Not insufficient funds.

I have kava available that isnt staked.

Trust wallets sets what fee is sent. I have no control of that.

More info:

Its all rewards involving stakepile and it started may 25th.

So the moment kava main net went live.

1 Like

Any other info to help you?

Any other troubleshooting that would cause this error?

Any scenarios you can think of to cause the fee I have no control over to be “too low” or you think Im waiting on the next build?

I am having the same problems.
Try staking a very small amount this will automatically send rewards from that validator back to you.

I think I half figured it out.

I redelegated a couple weeks ago.

I think the redelegation is still processing, so the wallet is sending the fee for whats ACTUALLY there, which isnt enough to cover the INCOMING delegation and the wallet doesnt seperate “there” and “on its way”.

Im totally guessing that since its a 3 week stake… i got another week and maybe itll start working?

But its only happening with stakepile… so im guessing there is a bug in that bridge or whatever its called, because of how the wallet treats incoming vs present.

But I could be totally wrong and any help is appreciated.