Anyone know how to buy crypto with a credit card?

Does anyone want to tell me how to buy with Credit card?

8 Likes

Create a Binance account. Its very safe and secure network. Then transfer to your trust wallet

4 Likes

The problem is I use CC My sister, is that possible?

2 Likes

you should ask your sister lol

4 Likes

Let your sister verify account with her documents

5 Likes

Of course I have permission from her, Bro
:worried:

3 Likes

Okay, so only she created the account?

2 Likes

have your sister use her information then to create an account at binance.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll tell her… thank you bro

3 Likes

You can create account and use her documents photo to verifying. But will be better to do this together :blush:

3 Likes

Download the Binance mobile app, complete your KYC verification and then you’re good to go… feel free and use ur credit card afterwards

3 Likes

@Senojackson I will try it…

@NotBadBit @Knuckles Thanks Bro

2 Likes
  1. Don’t do stupid things) If account is verifyed by sister - she will be needed any time, that there will be some trouble. Its strange when you email Alice at [email protected]:wink: And some issues, that might be need to talk with support will be there for sure.
  2. You can buy crypto in trust wallet app itself, by tap on specific coin, and on next page in upper side of screen must be buy button. Minimum is 50$, but some cards/banks/country’s are might not have it (bitcoin will fix that too, later). So you will have YOUR wallet (not a sisters account) that will be filled by gift, that hour sister will made just like when she use her card at web store.
  3. If you will choose #2 method, you will buy crypto thru third party provider, that will need some verifying for that buy process and its not fast.
  4. You can use some p2p platforms, like hodlhodl, paxful (not a advice, but to start your own research).
  5. I advise you to look at what to buy, and my advice is to look at eth or bnb. Because you can use them in app to trade or swap.
    And last but not least: be critical to what people advise, do your own research, never do before read manual. Stay safe
7 Likes

First your Acc. must be Verified in order to buy cryto using your credit card

3 Likes

Go to coinbase, buy and send toTrust wallet

2 Likes

All you have to do is to follow the steps by step process needed

1 Like

You can buy through some Exchanges

3 Likes

You can buy cryptocurrency with your Credit Card on Luno or Coinbase and transfer it to your Trust Wallet

3 Likes

Making use of luno might actually be the best option.

5 Likes

You’re welcome. Just try it, it’s easy

2 Likes