$ARC not showing in wallet

Hi,

Last night i sent a test amount of $ARC to my trust wallet. However its not showing in the wallet.
I added the coin, restarted the wallet, redownloaded it, tried with different internet connection. But it still isn’t showing. When i look up the transaction it says it went through and the value is on the receiving address. which is: 0x5561Cef3f5C74ba690c4Da11fb8C57C25154B08A

Hope someone can help!

3 Likes

Hello @imahri
Your $ARC is in your wallet and you only need to add it as a custom token.
You can use the details below and I will attach a guide also

Contract Address: 0xC82E3dB60A52CF7529253b4eC688f631aad9e7c2
Decimals: 18

2 Likes

I had already added it as a custom token, it shows 0 tokens and 0 value however.
I did read something about it not being able to show if the token icon is not showing but i don’t know more than that im afraid

1 Like

@imahri Please reimport your wallet (ensure you have a backup of your recovery words first) then try adding it again manually if it’s not shown.

1 Like

I have reimported the wallet twice, and readded the coin as it wasn’t showing both times. Once through mobile internet, once through wifi.

1 Like

@imahri Please provide a screenshot of your wallet
Also can you provide your app version.

1 Like

Wallet version 8.0.1

1 Like

Also when i look in the wallet and click on my ARC, it says the transaction history will appear here, with a link to the explorer. it will link correctly to the transaction i included in the original post. So i assume it should be added correctly?

@imahri Seems strange, can you delete the app, reinstall and try again?

I have done that, but the same issue occurs. Still not showing the token amount. When linked to their native staking program it shows the tokens in the wallet, but it doesnt show it on the wallet itself.

I just did, same issue. Still not showing token amount/value. I also linked it to a staking program and it shows the tokens when connecting. Just not on the wallet, which would prevent me from transferring them to a CEX when i need to.

@imahri I’ll report the issue and it will be looked into.

3 Likes

I just installed the chrome extension and it shows there. So i assume that his is a mobile only issue.

1 Like