Are Airdrops/Bounty only for (new crypto-projects) is it safe?

Good afternoon guys, let’s talk about the Airdrops/Bounty that create new companies in the crypto industry. There are a lot of scammers nowadays. Is it safe to work with them? What problems have you faced?

14 Likes

Wow am just hearing about them for the first time how dose it even work

3 Likes

I participated in a lot of Airdrops from 2017 to 2019. In all airdrops, you must add your ERC-20, so it turns out it is not safe. And they stole all the funds from my wallet. And what is most interesting, I have not shown the secret keys to the wallet anywhere. I’m just wondering how we can secure ourselves?

4 Likes

Airdrops maybe not but bounty mostly by new project. Some projects need KYC, so you decide if it safe or not. I did bounty on 4-5 projects a few years ago. It take 3 to 5 months work for each project but none of them succeed to get listed on exchange. :joy: So, to me it is just wasting time and I never want to do it again.

5 Likes

Agree with you. But some projects are sometimes promising with their own ideas. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I Only for AIRDROPS that have been vetted by a third party company like ‘airdrop alert’

4 Likes

That’s really not safe then I don’t think I will invest in it

3 Likes

'Airdrop Alert '- there is also no guarantee that your wallet will be protected from hacking.
Thank you for your feedback. I will tell everyone not to take part in them. Better staking and trading.

4 Likes

I had twice joined airdrops which give me good amount of money. I never forget the HYDRO and TWIST but later on price went down to bottom bec of bear season. I got $400 in hydro others got more than that. TWIST not that much as hydro but still satisfying. I don’t do bounty already as I find it tume consuming you cant get enough.

6 Likes

I think it’s rather safe, but tokens might be worthless or you don’t even get these. If they request you to send more crypto that would be normal for covering Network fees - don’t send it. I participate only when coin is already listed

4 Likes

I don’t see why this would not be safe :thinking:. As long as it is a bounty or airdrop, where you need to do some tasks (liking, sharing, tweeting etc.) and not invest money, it should be safe.
One can simply create a new ETH address wallet, with the specific purpose for bounties and airdrops, without adding any money to it.
I personally did the things above and nothing bad happened to me. However, beware of the “send 1 ETH, get 2 back” type of drops; they are always scams.

Cheers!

9 Likes

It’s time consuming though it’s safe but it might not if one stupidly relinquish his or her private key to them when asked.

3 Likes

Revealing a private key should be no.1 on everybody’s “Not To Do” - list…

6 Likes

You can get some gems early though
Just hold them
Who knows what the future holds

I can remember when bitcoin was cheap as chips and none of early enthusiasts knew what was coming
Now look

4 Likes

I am ok with Bounty and Airdrop. Only nefiga has not received it yet))

2 Likes

You’re very right about this some bunch of thief’s are on the internet stealing from people

3 Likes

I have been joining bounties and airdrops since 2016. Gave me a lot of free coins which i traded it with btc and eth. airdrop now are mostly have no value at all…

4 Likes

Airdrops barely pay right now.

4 Likes

Ardrop is good for new porject bat some ardrop is scaner

1 Like

Beware of scammers and write to TWT administrators only to get real information.

1 Like