Are missing Tokens in Uniswap or Trust Wallet?

Where are Missing Tokens? is there a WAY TO SEE THEM?
cAN WE BACK TRACK THEM IN THE REVERSE?

wHAT IS CURRENTLY BEING DONE THERE IS NO UPDATE BULLETIN OR MEMO, OR INVESTIGATI0N ON WHAT IS tRUST TECH OPERATIONS DURING TO FIX THIS GLICH OR GET US A UPDATE ON STATUS

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I’m facing the same problem the quantity of flokin suddenly decreased.

@Oboj

There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.

JENNY, i THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND i HAVE 3 QUESTIONS i NEED YOU TO ANSWER:

1- ACCORDING TO THE SEC AND FEDERAL AUTHORITIES THEIR IS NOTHING INREFERENCE TO TOKENOMICS AFFECTING THE BALANCE AND MONIES THAT IS ACCOUNTABLE IN OUR ACCOUTS.
2- WHERE ARE OUR …WHY HAS TRUST WALLET SUPPORT NOT RESPONDED WITH A CONCRETE ANSWER. 3 WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP W TRUST WALLET

Hey @Edw400
Please provide the transaction hash for these missing tokens.

I sent everything to support are you working with Trust Wallet, because I send everything 4 times whats going on? there has been no feedback do we need to contact the FBI or SEC. I am retired from a federal agency this starting to smell corrupt? I am missing over $5000 of coins

1 Like

@Edw400
You can provide the information requested here again as we have no way assist without that.

1 Like