Are you agree about the strategy of twt about friend invention

You know that if anyone wants to earn TWT from inviting others , must push “invited person” for buying crypto, are you comfortable with this policy?

15 Likes

You don’t have a say on that matter

5 Likes

If you allow Everyone to earn TWT just by inviting others, there would be loadful of people just doing the referral and will keep on earning Tokens. I believe this happened in the past and that’s why the strategy got changed to the current one. If your inviting someone who is genuinely interested in Crypto, she or he will buy. In my country, you can’t buy crypto using cards, it is blocked. So no referral bonus for my countrymen but Trust Wallet is good enough to bring us benefits by smooth storing and trading experience

12 Likes

Wich country you are ?

2 Likes

That was how it was before. Those you refer don’t need to buy crypto worth of $50 before earning TWT. But now referral needs to buy Crypto worth of $50 before both side could earned 125TWT. This is management decision

5 Likes

Agree. If not, people will invite millions of fake friends to collect the reward.

6 Likes

There was a lot of frauds during old referral program, self referrals, fake accounts and more.
But with new system to conduct fraud is bit hard. Buying 50+$ worth of crypto is like a way to purify legit and fraudsters. At the end the 50$ worth crypto is yours you can anything with it, selling, holding, gift it to a friend… whatever you want.

5 Likes

I feel the team can decide how they which to run their program in the interest of the project. The strategy will help to place a limit on those that want to invite themselves.

3 Likes

I agree with the trustwallet team on this new friends invite policy

3 Likes

Inviting i think not invention :joy:

1 Like

Agree,this is invite policy

2 Likes

I totally agree…this is to avoid dumping…imagine if they can get it easy?? There will be people holding millions of twt and what will be the price???

2 Likes

Yes I love the ideas because it help reduce fraudster I mean double accounts to participate, so it’s good Idea.

2 Likes

Very comfortable. If someone is really interested in getting twt alone, they should buy from binance dex. The new referral system has helped regulate the issue of fake referrals and self referral.

3 Likes

Twt have Billions of supply, so we need :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:also twt billions of users

1 Like