Atom showing 0 a available

Hello. On feb 4 I transferred 100.2 atom from binance to my trust wallet for staking. It came through but trust wallet is showing 0 available. I read somewhere about a 21 day wait for unstaking atom so I figured it would be available feb 25. This morning my trust wallet crashed. I had to reinstall and restore. But now none of my other coins are showing a dollar value even though the correct count is there. My atom is still showing 0 available. The 100.2 is still sitting in my atom address but in trust I can’t access since it shows 0 coins. Please help!

2 Likes

Can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address that does not show any price
  3. Screenshots of the wallets.
1 Like

Hello. Prior to my reinstall this morning my wallet showed dollar amount on top. Now it’s just nan. I included version of wallet, my main screenshot and screenshot of atom coin.
My atom address is
cosmos1mlpzzxfefwwn5hgkrxaa3j96vpx570nmc6dgmc

Thank you
Richard Tan

Sorry it’s only letting me post 1 image cause I’m new

Version is 2.6945.0 (6945)

1 Like

Please update your app. Your version is already outdated.

1 Like

Hello zachzwei. That was it. Everything is working now. Actually the real problem was that I was on iOS 12 and the newer trust wallet required iOS 13.

Thank you for your help!
Richard Tan

2 Likes

I transferred ATOM from my trust wallet to my ATOM wallet on Binance. The transfer shows it was successful yet the Binance wallet remains at zero.

1 Like

Transferring ATOM to an exchange requires an address and Memo. Did you provided both?
If not, please contact Binance and advise them of your transfer.

1 Like

I did not send a memo - thanks for the info

1 Like

That was the problem, missing Memo. Reach out to Binance and advise them that you did a transfer.

1 Like

Hi, What should be added to “Memo” when transferring ATOM from Binance to Trust wallet?

Trust Wallet does not require a Memo. But if the exchange requires it just put in any random numbers and that would be fine.