Atoms: transaction error null

Thanks @iamdeadlyz, but I am still getting the same error even after the update.

Has the update been approved and ready? My wallet is still having the same issue. Cannot send ATOM

Everyone, please update to version 5.15 (for iOS) and version 1.26.16 (for Android).

Iā€™ve updated the app. Still experiencing the same issue. I canā€™t transfer ATOM.

@Neebie, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press ā€œAboutā€, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ATOM wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

All sorted. Had to download the beta version of the app. Finally managed to move the ATOM. Thanks foe assistance

1 Like

Hi all. I know this is an old post but it still relates to my problem, which is I cannot do anything with my ATOM coins i.e. I cannot stake or transfer out because I get a transaction error. I am using 3.20 version of TW. I tried all the staking companies in the app but get a transaction error which states 'Code 12, Not implemented, Code 501. So Iā€™m hoping someone in this TW community knows what this means and how to resolve it.

1 Like

@Brean you are using old app version. Try to update your app this issue will be resolved.

Thanks for the advice Alan. I only installed the app last month!

Anyway, so I delete the old app, installed version 4.1 and now my ATOM coins have disappeared after transferring the seed phrases. My ATOM coins is missing from the ATOM wallet!

Does anyone know how I can get my coins back?

Hello @Brean To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press ā€œAboutā€, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thanks for your response Alan. It was my mistake, I used an old TW account from an old seed phrase.

When I used my new account, the ATOM was actually thereā€¦phew!

So thanks again for your advice. Deleting and reinstalling the app resolved the transaction error issue.