Atoms: transaction error null

@iamdeadlyz when I try to stake or send my atoms I get a notification saying transaction error null.

3 Likes

Hi @Adefreitas616,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ATOM wallet address
  3. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)
1 Like

Hello

I am getting the same error and I get it even when trying to move back my Cosmos atoms to my Coinbase Wallet. I am a new user of Trust Wallet and moving my atoms to this wallet was the first transaction I ever did. Please help as I am not even able to submit a support request through the regular channel. When I click “Submit”, nothing happens.

Thank you for providing the requested details, @Adefreitas616. The dev team is now working on this one.

cc: @nitsy

1 Like

Hi guys! Can you please help me. I am unable send my Cosmos coins. I tried everything, reinstalled app and etc.

2 Likes

I’m getting the same thing, is there an update coming or is there something we can do to fix this?

2 Likes

The worst part of this story, That i cant fix profit. I loosing my money((((

2 Likes

really bad, hope we can soon

1 Like

Samesies. My Cosmos has been locked up for 4 days, including the ‘wallet maintenance’. WTF?

Я переводил с trust wallet на binance, но atom не поступили. В чем заключается проблема?

I have having the same problem today. Has anyone been able to resolve this??

3 Likes

I have having the same issue. Has there been any update? Cannot send Cosmos anywhere. Even trying to send back to the exchange that I sent it to Trust Wallet from. Same error message saying “Something went wrong”.

1 Like

I haven’t heard back since he said he would tell the devs.

1 Like

The problem persists. No update in 24 hours. What a pity!

Anybody else still have this issue?

hello i have the same problem. cant send ATOM back to binance [where i first bought it and sent to trust wallet]. pls advice or fix price is going to the ground… i cant also send to other wallets so the issue is with trust wallet or ATOM network

Did anyone get a response for this? I am having the same issue today. Cannot send my Cosmos anywhere including back to the exchange where I sent it from.

@Ablaykhan1990, @Likhan, @Charb, @3_gger, @MOB1KNOBE, @Adefreitas616, @nitsy, and @chard

Hi everyone! The dev team will be pushing out an update for the Android and iOS version. It will be rolled out by today/tomorrow, once the App store and Google Play store approves it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: I can’t find NEM