Auto transaction on reimpoting wallet

It all started when my trust wallet got time lock and i was unable to access my wallet…on 25jan my wallet timelock removed nd i got access with help of private key but no coins appear on it…after reimporting coins didnt appear but a message appear on screen that your transaction value is this nd transaction is unconfirmed stored in mempool…after that i waited for a month and wen i reimported my wallet it broadcast another transaction on 25feb…nw i dnt hav access to my funds any help to access funds would b appreciated

1 Like

Hello @Shuja
I think it would be best if you made a video recording of the issue and send here through a public google drive link so we can understand better.

I can only make u understand my problem…thr is nothing to record because if i open my wallet its empty…only prob is my transaction is in mempool of which i dont hav any id…on 25 jan i reimported my wallet nd transaction broadcasted…it shows its in mempool nd i waited for 30days hoping that tx would drop mempool nd coins would b in multicoin wallet but what happend was that on re importing wallet another tx broadcasted with same unconfirmed status and is in mempool

It all started when my wallet got time lock which was due to open 25jan…nd on 25 jan wen i enter my 12 phrase key i got access to wallet on reimporting wallet a transaction broadcasted itself nd its status was unconfirmed with stored in mempool…after going through alot of stuff i come to knw that unconfirmed tx would drop itself from mempool nd coins will b spendable again so i waited for 30days nd today i open my wallet nthng was thr on reimporting a transaction initiated nd again unconfirmed tx is stored in mempool…plz help

@JennyMillan are u thr to reply me bcoz u last hope for nw plz try to undstand its my total savings

@Shuja You need to explain what the issue is exactly

@JennyMillan i explained u above…my trust wallet got timelock and i was unable to access my wallet…on 25jan my wallet timestamp removed nd i got access with help of private key but no coins appear on it…after reimporting coins didnt appear but a message appear on screen that your transaction value is this nd transaction is unconfirmed stored in mempool…after that i waited for one month to transaction got drop from mempool in come in wallet…but today wen i access my wallet nthng was thr on re importing a similar transaction was initiated nd again stored in mempool…evrytym i re import wallet it automatically initiate a transaction nd i could not acces my coins…its multicoin wallet

1 Like