Baby doge coin not arrived in okex exchange

Please provide information about my baby doge coin not arrived at okex exchange,which sent out from my trust wallet.pleas3 give me details about this

Hello @Atta99 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

1 Like

Transaction hash
0xe13debc928a4966e2f6583ae824b2ab9779df1a647e12dc9e7ce7a3054df1c62

1 Like

I was sent my baby doge coin to okex exchange from my trust wallet, but I didn’t get it in my okex exchange account,but already debate from my trust wallet, so please resolve the issue where it stuck

I was sent my baby doge coin to okex exchange from my trust wallet, but I didn’t get it in my okex exchange account,but already debate from my trust wallet, so please resolve the issue where it stuck

@Atta99 transaction didn’t stucked… it was sent successfully from Trust Wallet to your destination address. You have to contact Okex on your deposit issue.

Cc
Svp
Qui peut m’aider à acheter des baby dogecoin svp…
J’ai des BNB smart chain et je veux échanger que quelqu’un m’aide.