Bad things about TRX

Hey guys, I have been reading stuff about TRX that it is a scam and not good to invest. Any thoughts?

8 Likes

There is no way trx is a scam, disregard such rumours.

8 Likes

Thanks for the information

Sorry to say that trx never can be scam

3 Likes

Trx is not a scam. Its real

2 Likes

Any analysis for trx?

DYOR people are not right in most of time

3 Likes

Am not sure Trx is a scam, they even have their own block chain.

But please can you help me do a research on THX erc20, I have been researching but not getting good answers :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Tron TRX is not a scam. Though they are fraudulent creators (scammers) who create smart contracts on Tron Blockchain.

4 Likes

I will only advice you don’t pay money for some giveaway or mining activities, scammers take advantage of opportunity to scam innocent people. But on a serious note TRX is no scam

6 Likes

Trx is the best today and until 14 september, you can see that, JUSTIN still best add project golden of trx era, see $SUN

6 Likes

maybe you are pertaining to those scam smart contract programs that use TRX🤔

3 Likes

Thank you all for.the information. I have seen their whitepaper and thought I should ask here.

4 Likes

Justin sun is serious on building an empire so hold more trx lot of companies are partnering with trx

3 Likes

I suppose you wanted to get attention huh while add mine to it…

2 Likes

What ever reasons, TRX and eth project are alike

4 Likes

Welcome @Jephline09 to the community

Its not a scam actually, just take a look on any market list $TRX is always on top 20 and have a great marketcap

4 Likes

Hahahaha hahaha hahaha :rofl::laughing:

1 Like

Will it return or will it continue falling? Plz advice I bought it 3 days before

1 Like