Balance reflection issue

Today I got a BTC transfered into my trust wallet account from luno app, and the transfer shows on my trust wallet, however I have no balance being displayed on the app. I am using the latest version of the app.

5 Likes

@Josephemeka12 Hi the new update 8.9.2 has this fixed already, if you are still experiencing this, please open a support ticket via your Trust app.
To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

3 Likes

How do I contact the customer support team?this has been on for half a day now!!!

1 Like

@Josephemeka12 It’s right there in my message above on how to submit a ticket to support.

1 Like

You are aware that is a bot interacting with Me,what do I write to them exactly?and what you you suggest I do regarding this issue?

2 Likes

@Josephemeka12 At the top right corner, there is a submit ticket button where you can submit a ticket.

1 Like

You guys should have this sorted out,it’s no longer funny what’s going on.

What happeningÂż tobi what do you think is the issue?can you people please have this fixed!!

1 Like

@Josephemeka12 I already responded to you, you need to open a support ticket.

1 Like