Balance showing zero

I transferred fund to my wallet but balance showing zero in blockchain explorer is successfu. Even in transactions history it is showing success

5 Likes

It has been completed near about 60hrs and I am waiting, I did transfer btc to my trust wallet and transaction was successful even it showing in transactions history but still balance showing is zero
Please help me
It’s trouble

3 Likes

@Rahul_123 There is a message in your wallet when you tap on Bitcoin that Transaction issues are expected, it’s best you wait patiently while this is resolved.
If you still need further support, please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

App version is 11.0.1(943)
Wallet address-
bc1qh6cmhvk5zjgxrxy32lz3ygyt8m3yd7wjttv4vr

@Rahul_123 Please read my last message very well, there’s no support here.
My advise is to wait till the Bitcoin network is settled and back to normal.
If you need additional support, please open a support ticket.