Balance shows zero after buying a token, yes I imported the token

I imported a token into my trust wallet but after buying the token my wallet displays a zero balance. How do I get the balance to show??? The token price rose 20,000% and I wanted to sell but my wallet balance showed zero. So after the price rose, I bought a smaller amount to see if the balance would show up and YES the 2nd buy showed up but the 1st buy NEVER SHOWED UP. Can anyone explain this to me??? I lost out on a huge gain because the token balance never showed up in my wallet. IF ANYONE CAN EXPLAIN I WOULD BE GRATEFUL.

2 Likes

@Tgibby1021 Please check on the explorer first to see if your balance is same as your wallet or not.

1 Like

Same issue. I had 30,000 of my token on trust wallet… and bought 100,000 on my metamask. After few days I decided to put them in one account. I transferred the 100,000 to my trust wallet making 130,000. It got in .few minutes became zero… The token is worth $23k today. Please what happened and how can I get it back? I traced the transaction. I found out it showing Null.

1 Like

@Ndeen Please check your address on the blockchain explorer to understand what may have happened with your transaction.

1 Like