Balances keep jumping back and forth between pre and post transaction values

Hi all,

New to this space and only have 15 transactions or so under my belt through Trust Wallet.

My issue is that whenever I refresh my Trust Wallet the coin balances keep jumping back to what they were before buying/selling coins. Then they’ll jump back to what they should be.

This is happening every time I go on the app, still now days after the transactions were completed.

For example, these screen shots were taken seconds within each other just now. You can see the balances jumping when refreshing the app.
Notice the NFTART units which jumps between 318,xxx,xxx,xxx & 95,xxx,xxx,xxx. I sold a few days ago so it should just remain at the 95…
I have no idea why it keeps going back to the 318…

Similarly the Smart Chain is jumping and also the FINE.
I just made the purchase of 100FINE an hour ago. Was successful, but then refreshing the app it also jumps back to zero and then 100 then back to zero etc

Sorry for the long description. Hope it’s clear enough, and hope there’s a solution.

sorry - couldn’t get the screen shots to show, hope my description will be enough to go by! thanks in advance for any help

I am having the same issues, let me know if you figure out the problem

I’m having the same issue with spore. I can’t even convert back to bnb .

I have the same issue after buying and selling multiple coins on pancake swap. Now balance keeps jumping up and down. Is this a trust wallet bug?

@iStarter
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Did you ever get it figured out? I just had this happen. Tokens have gone up for 2 days now. Nothing down but wondering what’s up

Hello @Pierdominici To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

@Alan47 thanks for the response, however, I’m 2 months old into crypto and simply an idiot….still learning tokenomics and had no clue what reflections were. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: